To Create Custom Role:
1. Navigate and Click on "Permission Manager" in Main Menu (left-side panel in your Desk)
2. In Permission Manager, Click on "New Role" Button in Action bar.
3. After clicking on "New Role" button, Pop-up window for "Add New Role" will appear on screen.
4. Enter the desired name for your New role (For example, Sales Manager, Sales User, Accounts User etc.), and click on "Create" button.
After creation of Role, your created role will be visible in the Role Selection Drop-down options in Permission Manager.
In Officexlr, you can Assign Set of Doctype based Permissions to the Custom Roles, further you can assign multiple roles to the User.
To create or update Role-Permission rules:
1. Go to Permission Manager, by navigating from Left side panel of your Officexlr Desk.
2. In Permission Manager, select "Doctype" which you wish to authorise, and then select the "Role" who can be authorised to the selected Doctype.
3. Click on "Add Rule" Button.
After clicking on "Add Rule" button, configurable permission rule for selected Doctype and Role will be added as a new row.
You can configure the permissions in rule row by selecting or deselecting the permissions, Your changes will be saved automatically.
1. Go to User List, by clicking on "Users" option in left side panel from your Desk
2. In User List, Select existing user, to which you wish to assign the roles, or create new user by clicking on "New" button.
3. User Dialogue will be visible in pop-up window.
4. Select suitable roles in "User Roles" drop-down menu (You can assign multiple Roles to a User), and click on "Done" button.
5. All the permission rules assigned to the respective role will be applicable to the user after assigning the role.